Join our magical journey exploring India's Sufi and Hindustani Music.
We will lead an intimate sized group through sacred sites and musical experiences of India.
Tour includes visits to:
- Taj Mahal (Agra)
- Nizamuddin Dargah (Delhi)
- Mazaar (tombs) of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia (saint of the Chishti order) and Hazrat Inayat Khan (Sufi mystic and musician)
- Qawwali with famous Nizami Khusro brothers
- 3-days at the 2020 Sacred Sufi World Music Festival (Jaipur)
- Visits to palaces of Rajasthan
- and much, much more.
Bookings are filling fast.. A wonderful journey for spiritual music lovers 🎵 For detailed information, including day by day tour schedule and costs please email: firstname.lastname@example.org